Sunday, January 6, 2008

Play On Words

Now that I have this new blog set up, I went into my Profile where my Interests are listed. You can click on any of your interests (or someone elses), and see all the Blogger Blogs where all other people share that interest in their Interests Section of the Profile.

So today I clicked on "ODD" to find more blogs on it. Sigh. Nodda. It listed 25 blogs, but all these people list odd as the word "odd", as in bizarre, weird, out-there, etc. Not what I was looking for.

Any other suggestions on finding blogs of special interest?

4 comments:

Jane said...

I found yours by reading a comment on another blog the relates to adoption. I just click on the names in the comment section and read their blog to see if it relates to my interests. I'm sure there is a more scientific way but this works for me for now.

Melissa said...

when you go onto the blogger homepage/dashboard, isn't there a search section? type it in there. maybe spell it out instead of using an acronym

Wendy said...

Now I understand how you know so much and have so much experience! I didn't realize that you had dealt with issues before the placement of Lovey and Sissy. Although I am sorry you have had to deal with these issues, I am thankful that you have the experience that makes you the perfect choice for those girls. I am glad you started the second blog where you can openly talk about the real issues. Soon we will be bringing home a little girl who has been in 4 foster homes in 1 year, been physically abused and neglected, and will undoubtedly have much to overcome. Thanks for sharing so honestly!

Queen of the House said...

When you find a blog that interests you, look at thier favorites (most people have them listed on their blog) ... then thier favorites and so on. That's the best way I've found blogs of similar interests.