Thursday, February 21, 2008

While We Wait

So, what does a gal do while waiting for the governor to call? Geez. I'm trying to not lose my mind.

We figure the governor will not call, but someone somewhere will communicate with us at some point.

We faxed the letter to the governor yesterday. I also emailed copies to everyone who has ever been on this adoption/medical team. Additionally, I called the state executive head of DSHS, but got a phone laberinth. No one has responded to me, which I see as a sign that they are all (or some) are conferencing with one another. Hopefully they will see what is in the best interest of the child, and end this charade. Truly I will be able to have a wonderful life whether we adopt this little girl or not. At this point I feel we have done everything humanly possible to advocate for her to be in our family.

In the mean time, I've been deep cleaning my bedroom and master bath this morning. Why is there WD-40 in my bathroom? I guess we find these things during spring cleaning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me crazy, but I am having good feelings about this! I'll be sending you all of my positive thoughts :)

3boys1girl

Melissa said...

that would be so wonderful if you could adopt her by herself. my heart goes out to all of you.