Thursday, February 14, 2008

No Words

We disrupted. There are many reasons. Mainly we want to keep our family in tact without the threat of losing our boys. We feel it is of paramount importance to keep our boys safe and not endangered. There are many issues coming into play here, but we have to keep the boys safe from the 4yr old, and needed to keep the 2yr old safe from the 4yr old. We knew no other way other than to disrupt.

Hopefully the 4yr old will go to a place where she can be helped. With her issues, I don't know that she'll ever function positively or successfully in life. We feel terrible that her younger sister has to be a victim in this, and we would have loved to keep her in our home where she could be safe from her sister, if her sister moved on. However, the state required that this young sibling group remain intact, at least until the youngest child is 4 or older.

Thank you for your support and prayers. Feel free to leave me your email address if you would like to communicate privately. Feel free to leave blog comments.
Thank you for all the kind words you've sent me so far thru this journey.
Bless you.

7 comments:

Susan said...

I am so, so, so, sorry. I have been so impressed with your dedication to these girls, so I know this was an agonizing decision for all of you. I pray that your daughters will get the help they need and that the rest of you can find peace.

Lauri said...

So sorry

Hugs

Michelle Smiles said...

I'm sorry you had to make that choice. I'm sure it is what is best for your family but it had to be very difficult.

Queen of the House said...

Sometimes that's all you can do. You did what's best for your family. (((((HUGS)))))

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry your family is going through this. I have been folowing your story from the begining and know you have tried so hard. If this is what you and your husband feel you need to do for your family then i believe you will find peace. YOu may not have been able to keep them forever but you have touched their lives in ways you will never know. PLease know that my prayers are with your family and the girls during this time. My email address is sarahgoeken@yahoo.com. I hope you find peace and may God bless you for your willingness to open your hearts and to seek his will.
Sarah

Just Me said...

I am so sorry.

Wendy said...

So, so sorry for all of you. The system has again failed you and those girls. They left you little choice. After all you have been through and now this. I am just so, so sorry.