Monday, June 2, 2008

On Stike, Day 2

The strike is going well. The kids are quickly becoming dismayed with this arrangement. Ah good, the desired affect.

I'm not sure if I will charge them for pizza. Tonight I'm making my husband and myself Clam Chowder for dinner. The kids? On their own. One son already grabbed leftover chicken from Friday. The pickings will get slim pretty shortly. I think we are down to the last gallon of milk, and last loaf of bread.

Don- I wasn't cut off in traffic. I was run off the road by a moving truck. They forced me off the highway into a residential front lawn. Tsk tsk on them!! ;o)

Thank God my husband is supporting me in the strike.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

This is wonderful!!! Day 2 and the pressure is mounting. I predict they will be able to hold out at least 5 days, then begin to crack. You go girl!!!

Deb said...

Wow! What a great idea. I sure hope they're learning their lesson and start working soon.