Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hair post

I've been using Loreal Color Spa for the last few months. I have med-dark brown hair, and got really bad highlights in April. Yuck. It was supposed to be blond highlights, and caramel low lights. Um, can you say "red"? Just doesn't look good with my coloring, rather coppery. I'm getting ready for permanent hair color. I'm getting a few gray hairs around my face & where I part my hair. What would you recommend, for drug store hair color (kitchen hair), that won't over dry or over process?

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I used to use Nutrisse, Natural Light Auburn, for my dark brown hair. It gave it a copper-ish appearance. I got a lot of compliments on it, and many people never even realized it wasn't my natural haircolor. And since my hair is very curly, it dries out pretty easily. I was always happy with it.

Lauri said...

try make up alley for great hair color reviews, but I have always heard amazing things about Loreal excellence hair color, chose one shade lighter than you want to go.

good luck