Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A trip

My husband and I realized a long time ago, that traveling with children is a trip more than a vacation. We got alot of good chuckles along the way, and thoroughly enjoyed Disney World and NASA.

During the time spent away, I thought of so many things to blog about. I feel as I am not even the same person as I was a few years ago.

With having a vacation, and a chance to read a few books, spending time with just our family, rolling with the punches, and enjoying countless laughs along the way, I realized how different our lives are now. I think getting out of the daily rut and grind gave me a chance to reflect, more so than I have in years. Maybe decades.

I have so many things to blog about:
Disney World adventures
Adoption update
Kids with Special Needs (& traveling with them)
Do's & Don't's for traveling with kids
Grief & loss
My own personal journey: my health & well being

So, I'll start next with the blog about Disney World & NASA, the trip of a lifetime. Memories made on that trip will last a lifetime.

No comments: