Monday, May 12, 2008

Product Review and Comment by my Kid




I would like to highly recommend Crocs. I bought a pair of Crocs Mary Janes at Disney. They seriously saved my feet. At Disney World, they have these in Women's sizes, so I acquired a pale pink pair with hot pink straps. COMFY!!




Also I would like to highly recommend Revlon Color Stay Active foundation. Stays on all day, waterproof, and has sunscreen. Can't beat that! My face burns easily, yet did not on this trip. WooHoo!!




Last but not least, I got sick of my highlights in my hair. I do not want to pay $75+ to keep them up. I colored my hair with Loreal Color Spa. Thank you Lauri for the recommendation. I love this product!! My hair is silky soft, and the color is great. I tried to match my dark brown hair with one of their two dark brown colors. A DEAD match. Couldn't have been better. Since it washes out in less than a month, I'm going to go a shade lighter next time, and a shade lighter than that the time after that. Play around a little. My hair naturally gets lighter in the summer, so I thought this would be a good time to experiment. And if I don't like it? No problem, color gone in less than a month.



Onto my kid. My youngest child saw me making a latte. He asked "why are you putting WINE in your coffee?"

Ah, son, that would be sugar-free syrup flavoring.

Bleack. Wine in coffee? That will be a pretty sad day if I'm putting wine in coffee. What would that be called? Winoffee? Maybe I would fit in HERE.

3 comments:

Don and Be said...

Winoffee ..... a great jumpstart to your day ....

Lauri said...

Great reviews-

I use that exact shade of color spa " amber" ... and I love it

those crocs are comfy & less bulky than the others

Wendy said...

Hmmm, wine in my coffee disguised as flavor syrup. I think you might be on to something. So glad you had a wonderful time at Disney. I already want to go back. Heck, I want to LIVE there! In the castle. Forever and ever. And then I wouldn't need wine in my coffee!!!