Sunday, May 25, 2008

He Calls Us

God calls us. He is calling me here:


This has been on my heart for years. Our church makes a mission trip there every year. I will be going in January 2009 with them, and I just signed up for it this morning after services. Our church helps care for the orphans and sick, at a hospital/dental clinic in Haiti.

God calls us to help the orphans. And I answer that call.

God is good. Just this afternoon, thru Deb's blog, I was led to THIS blog. Who knew I went there to see a joke, and found out this family lives in Haiti!

God is good. All the time.

2 comments:

Don and Be said...

How great! We've been on several trips to Guatemala and what an eye opener! We had severe reality check.
We just began sponsoring a little girl from Haiti, about Joanna Mei's age. It will be a family event each time we receive a progress report. One day, we may be able to hop a plane down there and visit.
Blessings,'
Don

BTW - did you get to see the EPCOT fireworks?

Diana said...

What a neat way to still be able to fulfill your call! Enjoy!