Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Good News Bad News


The Good News is:
The accounting agency has set me up with an interview Monday with a client who is only 30 minutes from me. Part time work. Sounds outstanding.

The Bad News is:
After my LASIK surgery Thursday, I can't wear makeup for a week. AHHHHHHHHHHH!

I told the agency I will be at the interview with nice hair, clean well groomed attire, and no makeup. My boss let out an audible gasp.

My reaction exactly. Oh well. If I get this gig then I'll know they really want my skills & personality (lol).

1 comment:

Deb said...

Question. Do you know if they offer any work from home accounting positions? I'm looking for some part time work but would prefer it to be at home. You mentioned that they are national so I'm guessing there would be something in my area.