Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Cyber Stalker?

There is a lady who has been reading all the blogs on my blog roll, then posting anonymous comments to my adoption blog buddies as "Esther". Um, what the heck is that? I've been telling my buddies that anonymous Esther is NOT me.

So, I have condensed my blog roll down to my daily "must-reads", as these people are folks I mainly know & communicate with in real life. Ok, I don't know Martha Beck in real life. But anyway.....The rest of the blogs deleted from the blogroll I have in my files.

If you get a comment from an Esther, make sure MY little picture ID is on the comment, and you will know it's me ;o)

Weird people. weird people out there.................

6 comments:

junglemama said...

How creepy. Sorry.

Deb said...

How bizarre!

MyGirlElena said...

That's freaky!!

Don and Be said...

Yikes!

EmailRevealer.com said...

That's a very good article.
I'm a private investigator and I specialize in online infidelity investigations and cyber stalking intervention.
I can appreciate your perspectives
I'd love it if you visit my blog at www.emailrevealer.com and give me some feedback.
I'm always looking for new insights so I can better serve my clients.

Suzanne said...

Oh, you have the Esther troll too? At one point I knew her "real blog identity" but I have forgotten it. It had a yellow main column, that is all I remember. She travels around adoption blogs and says rude things.