Tuesday, September 9, 2008

For Crying Out Loud

I just got a call from the local School District. They offered me a substituting job. For crying out loud. Where were these people a couple weeks ago?

I'm rolling my eyes. I told them I'm working for another temp agency since I never heard anything for 5 months from them.

The school district is keeping my file on hand for 12 months in case I change my mind.

If the accounting thing never worked out (or turned into some scam.............doubtful since this company is a national company with a high reputation..........been in business for decades), I could change my mind and go work for the school district. We'll see...............

Nice to know I'm wanted I guess.

1 comment:

junglemama said...

It's nice that they are keeping your file for a while. You may have wondered where they were a couple of weeks ago, but I firmly believe that God has a plan and so there must have been a reason.