Friday, July 11, 2008

Puppy

Here is the puppy sleeping under her favorite tree, in her favorite bushes.


I promise this will not turn into a blog about the dog. But, I just had to share a couple pictures. I bought a baby gate so I can baricade her out of the den & master bedroom when I feel like it. Here's what she has to say about that:

The baby gates will be returned today to Target. I even put Vaseline on the top. She still jumps them.

I've gotten over my son not wanting to go on the USA road trip. My husband and I discussed it last night. Hubby is now coming on the whole road trip, which means all three boys will too (he he he he). A few of our stops will be shortened or canceled, but we will still see most of what I originally planned.

5 comments:

AdoptaMama said...

She is absolutely adorable! LOVE the puppy! Looks like she's still pretty small, but she must be pretty strong to be able to scale the gate. Is she a springer? I want her! ;)
(Not sure I'd want to be the one to purchase the pre-greased gate from Target, though.) ;)

MyGirlElena said...

Your dog is very cute!
Watch and see, your oldest son will probably be the one who enjoys the road trip the most :)

Lisa said...

That is the cutest puppy! Hugs, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Dog hanging on gate + vaseline = return to target?!?!?

junglemama said...

What an adorable and very smart doggy!