Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Guest Blogger

I have been asked to be a guest blogger on a new adoption services blog. Boy, am I looking forward to that!

I was emailed, asking to contribute something if I wanted to be considered. I wrote back, and included my blog link. They wrote back, asking to meet in person (here in my home state) so we can discuss my contributions.

After all we've been thru, if there is something I can do to help the process, inform others, and make a contribution to the adoption world, I would be honored. I'll keep you posted, and of course share the link to this new blog/adoption service when it's fully operating.

2 comments:

Deb said...

That's such a great opportunity. Looking forward to read your inspiring posts on the new site.

Don and Be said...

They are in for a wild ride!