Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No DSL line

Still working with Verizon on getting our DSL line back up. They decided our modem is fine, the line is out.

We're having a good few weeks. Went camping for church bible camp for five days. Now my oldest is off with a friend at another church bible camp. Middle son went to baseball camp this week. Youngest son is recovering from a neck injury. He was riding his bike at bible camp, holding a tennis racket (off to the tennis courts). My husband called out his name, he turned to see, and fell off the bike........with the tennis racket handle powering straight into his neck! Bleck. Big weeping, scabby wound is there now. However, we are lucky it was not worse. No hospital visit involved.

I've had plenty of time to catch up on things around the house (lol) now that my computer is down.

My garden is mostly, finally, coming in.

My 20yr high school reunion is Friday. Sunday I leave to go camping for over a week.

Hopefully next time I post it will be from my home, not the library!

2 comments:

Deb said...

That accident sounds like it hurt. Glad he's healing.
You sure have been busy lately.

Bummer no DSL. We went without it for about 2 weeks when we moved it drove me crazy.

Don and Be said...

Just checkin' in - this fatherhood thing is wild - we've bonded....yippee! Yikes! on the racquet handle to the neck - kids spring back. Good luck on getting the modem going - blessings to you and your tribe.
Don, Be & Joanna Mei