Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Relief

Things are going really well right now. We are now beyond the one month mark of when we started our two bipolar sons on Depakote. The difference is night and day, & yet, no serious side effects. We don't see any side effects at all. What we notice is a normal life. Alot of peace. Almost zero chaos created by mentally ill children. It's a luxury I think most parents take for granted.

Work is going well. I have worked almost every day for the school district the past few weeks. I really enjoy working with the high school kids the best. That's my favorite so far.

My youngest son's birthday party is Friday night. Some kids have RSVP'd. Phew!

6 comments:

Nancy Jones said...

Isn't normal and ordinary a wonderful thing? Congrats on all the good stuff happening with you and yours!

Don and Be said...

Whew!

Jennefer said...

I am happy the meds are working. That must be a relief for you. I love working with high school kids too. I have thought about getting a job at the high school, but I haven't decided.

Laura said...

I'm so happy things are going well now. You all deserve some peace!!

Melissa said...

great news on this front. You gotta love when meds work on kids. I cant tell ya how many I have encountered that are night and day.

junglemama said...

Glad to hear the meds are working.